Farm Facility Reservation Request

Make a reservation request

No Sunday Events

Thank you for your interest in reserving a venue at the University Farm.
Are you reserving a personal picnic?
CWRU students, faculty, staff and alumni may reserve one picnic area for a private family group (50 guests max) once per year.
Which venue do you wish to reserve?
Which picnic area do you wish to reserve?
Please see picnic area page for details (see website for shelter reservation restrictions)
Is this reservation for a wedding?
Contact Information
Home Address
Campus Affiliation
Event Sponsor - This is the party that will be on site during event and responsible for payment, if applicable
Group Type
Event Information
Picnic grounds open for the season the Monday of the first full week in April and close after the first weekend in October.
(Farm is closed Sundays. No events will be scheduled.)
Contact Information
Wedding Details
Will you be using the location for:
Case Responsible Party/Sponsor Information
All event reservations require a Case-affiliated (faculty, staff, student, alumnus/a) responsible party or sponsor. Upon submitting your reservation request, you will receive a form via e-mail which must be completed and signed by the Case sponsor, then sent to the University Farm before your reservation can be confirmed. Please enter as much information as you can below to save time for your Case sponsor.
Undergraduate Group Sponsor
Undergraduate student groups must also specify a faculty or staff member as sponsor.
Billing Information
November Meeting Center Setup
Is special setup required? (You will be contacted for additional information)
Event Details
Will food be served?
Event Food Source
Caterer Type
Note: MH events must contract with one of the House Preferred Caterers  
Do you require any special setup?
Please describe special setup needs in the Additional Comments section below.
Will alcohol be served?
All events must adhere to the guidelines set forth in the University Farm's Alcohol Use Policy.
Undergraduate events require an alcohol use permit from Student Affairs which must be approved and submitted prior to the event.
This question is for testing whether or not you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.