Please follow our regulations regarding the facilities at Squire Valleevue and Valley Ridge Farms:
- Indoor Farm facilities are open to reserved scheduled events Monday - Saturday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. (No Sunday events.)
- Picnic grounds, which includes one covered pavilion, are open to reserved events from 8 a.m. until dusk Monday - Saturday during open season (mid-April through mid-October). Picnics must begin prior to 5 p.m.
- Outdoor areas access (non-scheduled visitors) is daily 8 a.m. to dusk, when the Farm property closes to visitors.
- Users assume all risk to persons and property associated with/or resulting from the use of any of the grounds and facilities at the University Farm. The premises are provided "as is." Case Western Reserve University makes no representations regarding the condition or suitability of the facilities for events or activities.
- Users must follow the Farm Alcohol Use Policy.
- Users must pay the assigned fee for each facility they use.
- Users must follow the reservation guidelines listed for each facility they use.
- Users who bring dogs to the Farm MUST follow the rules outlined in our dog policy. Dogs must be leashed at all times while on Farm property. Pets are NOT permitted in buildings.
- New Tobacco-free University Policy: (effective July 1, 2017) All persons on CWRU property, regardless of their purpose (e.g., staff, faculty, students, patients, visitors, contractors, subcontractors, etc.), are prohibited from using tobacco products. "Tobacco" refers to any product containing tobacco in any existing and future form. "CWRU property" refers to all indoor and outdoor space owned, rented or leased by CWRU, including CWRU vehicles, parking areas, and private vehicles while they are on CWRU property. For more detail visit University Tobacco-free Policy.
Each facility at the farm carries its own set of guidelines for use: