Open for event reservations Monday - Saturday from 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. (No Sunday events)
Make your next department meeting or retreat a success, one everyone will remember. The November Meeting Center (NMC) has the amenities of a modern meeting facility with panoramic views of our 400-acre "Campus in the Country."
Please review our usage guidelines and Farm Alcohol Policy prior to making your reservation. Be sure to check availability by emailing us at email@example.com before completing the online reservation form. All reservation requests submitted are subject to availability and not confirmed until notified by Farm staff.
NO PETS are permitted in the building.
Based on the University calendar, certain dates are considered unavailable for use of the NMC. Those dates are as follows:
- New Year's Eve
- Any Scheduled University Holiday
- Any day that immediately precedes or follows a scheduled University Holiday
Facility Usage Fees
Usage Fees subject to change based on Farm Administration discretion. For questions on fee information please contact the Farm Office at 216.368.0274. The Farm office will also notify any affiliated group/person submitting online reservation request if there is a change to fees as listed below (Event Type/Per Day Rate).
- CWRU-Recognized Student Organization/Group
- Fees waived for student groups when reserved, organized, conducted and attended by CWRU students. A CWRU Speedtype (provided by the group's faculty/staff sponsor) is required to secure the reservation and will be journaled only in cases when post-event excessive cleaning or repair to the faculty is required.
- Student groups do own set up upon arrival (Farm staff does tear-down). There is an optional $100.00 set up fee for Farm staff to do any pre-event set up.
- If the student event is hosted by a department and/or organized by faculty or staff, a $550.00 Usage Fee that will be charged to the department or group sponsor's Speedtype.
- Student groups with 80 or more attendees must secure at least one Hunting Valley police officer to be in attendance during the entire event.
- CWRU Group/Department Events: $550.00
- Not-for-profit CWRU-Affiliated Sponsored Educational Events: $700.00
- Corporate CWRU-Affiliated Sponsored Educational Events: $900.00
For CWRU group/department events, if catering, a CWRU-preferred caterer must be utilized for food and/or beverage services. Call the Farm office at 216.368.0274 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with catering policy questions. We encourage all groups to use catering companies with established sustainability practices. View the list of University Preferred Caterers.
All events with alcohol served MUST use a CWRU-preferred caterer to procure and serve.
The November Meeting Center is not available for private "life event" gatherings - weddings, receptions, baby showers, reunions, birthdays, etc.
Please note: Farm staff are typically not on site during Saturday events. Saturday groups are strongly encouraged to visit the site at least one week prior to their event day to review the venue and confirm their needs with the staff.
All Star Valet Service (440.446.1095) must be contracted by client to accommodate parking for groups of over 80 guests.
Cancellation Policy and Other Fees: Half of Facility Usage is nonrefundable for cancellation of reservation less than 30 days (one month) prior to event. The full fee will be charged for cancellations within 15 days of event.
$150.00 MINIMUM WILL BE CHARGED for any damage to the facility.
$50.00 per hour excessive cleaning charge, if required, will be billed.
Complete Facility usage fees can be requested by sending email to Farm@case.edu.
Main room seating capacity is:
Lecture-style setup (chairs only) - 120 guests
Classroom-style (8-foot long tables, 3 chairs per table) - 63 guests
Dining/rounds (5-foot round tables, up to 8 chairs per table) - 80 guests
Additional space includes lobby and kitchen. Based on event needs, configure the room setup of tables and chairs to meet your specific requirements.
Student groups do their own set up upon arrival (with access to the storage room), but have the option to pay a $100.00 set up fee and request the Farm staff handle their pre-event set up.
The 65' x 35' main room is perfect for a variety of setups with views of the Farm's fields on three sides. The rustic fieldstone hearth and wood-burning fireplace creates a relaxed setting for small group discussions and meeting breaks. Firewood is supplied directly from the Farm.
The kitchen features a refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker, and plenty of counter space for you or your caterer.
Set up your displays, registration tables or refreshments in the well-appointed lobby. Coat racks, restrooms, and a drinking fountain are available to meet your needs.
Guests are delighted and inspired by the four-season splendor that is showcased with beautiful vistas seen from full-length windows throughout the facility. A back patio with picnic table seating for 48 is open during the day to provide a perfect backdrop for your next meeting.