Open for event reservations Monday-Saturday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. (No Sunday events)
Make your next department meeting or retreat a success, one everyone will remember. The November Meeting Center (NMC)) has all the amenities of a modern meeting facility with panoramic views of our 400-acre "Campus in the Country."
Please review our usage guidelines and Farm Alcohol Policy prior to making your reservation. Be sure to check availability on our farm calendar before completing the online reservation form. All reservation requests submitted are subject to availability and not confirmed until notified by Farm staff.
NO PETS are permitted in the building.
Based on the University calendar, certain dates are considered unavailable for use of the NMC. Those dates are as follows:
- New Year's Eve
- Any Scheduled University Holiday
- Any day that immediately precedes or follows a scheduled University Holiday
Facility Usage Fees
Usage Fees subject to change based on Farm Administration discretion. For fee information please contact the Farm Office at 216.368.0274. The Farm office will also notify any affiliated group/person submitting online reservation request if there is a change to fees as listed below (Event Type/Per Day Rate).
- CWRU Recognized Student Organization/Group
- Fees waived for student groups when reserved, organized, conducted and attend by CWRU students.
- When student events are organized or held by a staff/faculty department there is a usage Fee that will be charged to the department or group sponsor's Speedtype
- Student groups do own set up upon arrival (Farm staff do tear-down). There is an optional $100 set up fee for farm staff to do the pre-event set up.
- Student groups with 80 or more attendees must secure a CWRU security officer to be in attendance during the entire event.
- CWRU Groups/Departments: $550
- Not-for-profit CWRU-Affiliated Sponsored Educational Events: $650
- CWRU-Affiliated Sponsored PRIVATE Events (eg. family reunions): $750
- Alumni or CWRU-Affiliated Sponsored Educational or Corporate Events: $850.
If catering, one of the five Farm preferred caterers MUST be utilized for food and/or beverage services. Call the farm office at 216.368.0274 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with catering policy questions. List of Preferred Caterers
All events with alcohol served MUST use a Farm preferred caterer to procure and serve.
All Star Valet Service must be contracted by client for groups over 80 guests
No Fundraiser Type events permitted
Cancellation Policy & Other Fees: Half of Facility Usage is nonrefundable for cancellation of reservation less than 28 days (one month) prior to event. The full Fee will be charged for cancellations within 15 businesses days of event.
$150.00 MINIMUM WILL BE CHARGED for any damage to the facility.
$50.00 per hour excessive cleaning charge, if required, will be billed.
Complete Facility usage fees can be requested by sending email to Farm@case.edu.
Main room seating capacity max 120 guests. Additional space includes lobby and kitchen. Based on event needs, configure the room setup of tables and chairs to meet your specific requirements.
Student groups do own set up upon arrival (access to storage room). Option to pay $100 set up fee and request farm staff pre-event set up.
The November Meeting Center's rustic fieldstone hearth and wood-burning fireplace creates a relaxed setting for small group discussions and meeting breaks. Firewood is supplied directly from the farm.
The kitchen features a refrigerator, microwave, range and plenty of counter space for you or your caterer.
Set up your displays, registration tables or refreshments in the well-appointed lobby. Coat racks, restrooms, and a drinking fountain are available to meet your needs.
Guests are delighted and inspired by the four-season splendor that is showcased with beautiful vistas seen from full-length windows throughout the facility. A back patio is open during the day to provide a perfect backdrop for your next meeting.