When you arrive on campus in August, you’ll want to be ready to connect to the campus wifi system. In order to ease the process, University Technology, U[Tech] encourages you to sync your passphrase to the CWRU Active Directory ahead of your arrival. Follow the steps below to sync your passphrase.
- Visit the Sync your passphrase page.
- If shown the blue Single Sign-On box, enter your CWRU credentials.
- On the "CWRU Network ID Active Directory Passphrase Sync Page" enter your CWRU passphrase twice, once in both boxes.
- Click on "Sync my AD and SSO passphrases" button.
- If you see a green "Success" message, you're all set. If you do not see "Success", try the steps again. If you continue to have issues, contact the UTech Service Desk at 216.368.HELP or visit help.case.edu and initiate a chat session by clicking on the Quote icon in the bottom right corner. Support is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, even from home during the summer or school breaks. Reach out with any questions or issues.