Nominations are now open for the 2023 Graduate Student Awards!
Each spring, faculty and staff are encouraged to nominate students from their department for awards offered through the School of Graduate Studies.
Please submit the following forms in CampusGroups. All supporting documents should be uploaded with the respective nominations. Please read the instructions carefully as some forms require additional documents such as information from the student or approval from the chair of the department. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
You must log into CampusGroups via Single-Sign-On (SSO) to submit a nomination. If you are not already logged into CampusGroups when you click the links below, look for the blue SSO button to the right of the screen (or top if using a mobile device). Forms are only accessible to those in the Case community with permission to submit nominations (see below).
- Richard A. Zdanis Fellowship
- Only Department Chair or Principle Research Advisor may submit nominations for PhD students.
- Ruth Barber Moon Award
- Only Department Chair or Department Administrator designated by the Chair may submit nominations for Grad Studies students.
- Graduate Dean's Instructional Excellence Award
- Only Department Chair or department faculty members may submit nominations for Grad Studies students.
- Lenore A. Kola Graduate Student Community Service Award
- Any faculty, staff, or student in the Case community may submit nominations for Grad Studies students.
- Cleveland Arts Prize: Kathryn Karipides Scholarship in Modern Dance
- Incoming students, current students, or recent alumni (graduated within the last year) of the MFA Dance program who are interested in attending a summer modern dance program may nominate themselves.
- Graduate Student Appreciation Award
- Any faculty or staff in the Case community may submit nominations for Grad Studies students.
- Form to submit notifications of Departmental Award recipients
- Department chairs, faculty, or administrators may submit notifications for graduate students receiving departmental awards.
Click here to see printable details on the instructions for each award including eligibility and required materials.
All submissions and their associated documents are due by the end of the day on Wednesday, March 22, 2023.
The Graduate Studies awards and department awards, along with the 2023 winners of the John S. Diekhoff Awards for Faculty Teaching and Mentoring, the Eva L. Pancoast Memorial Fellowship, and the Three Minute Thesis Competition, will be presented at the annual School of Graduate Studies Awards Ceremony on Wednesday, May 3 at 3:00pm EDT in the Tinkham Veale University Center Ballrooms.
Click here to view all the winners from the 2022 Graduate Student Award Ceremony including the video and individual winner slides!