Upcoming Zoom Training Sessions
No sessions are currently scheduled, but you can always reach out to email@example.com to schedule a personal or department training.
* Visit Canvas for video recordings of the recent Slate Mini Workshop sessions.
Slate Instructional Documentation
Evaluating an Application (for faculty) - IMPORTANT
- How to read, review, and rate an application
Navigating Reader and the Bins - IMPORTANT
- How the bin structure works, passing the applicant through the review process, navigating the application in Reader
Administrator Instructions - IMPORTANT
- Step-by-step instructions for Department Assistants and Department Chairs
- Search for applicants
- Navigate the profile, review checklist items, and view decision letters
- Creating an Excel spreadsheet of your applicants
- Step-by-step instructions to provide to committee members
- Applicant-view of the application portal and how to access their decision letter
- Recording and uploading transcripts, letters of recommendation, GRE scores, and language scores
Frequently Asked Questions
When viewing an application in Reader, click on the applicant's bolded name at the top of the screen. This will open a menu which allows you to Download PDF. This will open the application in a new browser window. Click Download in the upper right corner and save it to your computer.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to request access.