Upcoming Zoom Training Sessions
Register for the upcoming Ask Me Anything sessions. These are 30 minute sessions with Slate Administrators Felicia Moss, Mandy Zinni, or Sean Fritsche. Sign up for a one-on-one session to get training, fix troubleshooting issues, find tools and resources, or bring up ideas for improvement.
Slate Instructional Documentation
Navigating Reader and the Bins - IMPORTANT, READ FIRST
- How the bin structure works, passing the applicant through the review process, navigating the application in Reader
Administrator Instructions - IMPORTANT
- Step-by-step instructions for Department Assistants and Department Chairs
- Search for applicants
- Navigate the profile, review checklist items, and view decision letters
- Creating an Excel spreadsheet of your applicants
- Step-by-step instructions to provide to committee members
- Applicant-view of the application portal and how to access their decision letter
- Recording and uploading transcripts, letters or recommendation, GRE scores, and language scores
Frequently Asked Questions
When viewing an application in Reader, click on the applicant's bolded name at the top of the screen. This will open a menu which allows you to Download PDF. This will open the application in a new browser window. Click Download in the upper right corner and save it to your computer.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to request access.