What type of Visa can I get?

The Office of Immigration and HR Services facilitates and processes all non-immigrant petition requests for the university at-large. The position requirements and an individual’s previous experience and qualifications determine the appropriate visa category requested. Most commonly our office requests H-1B, J-1, O-1 and TN on behalf of Case Western Reserve University employees requiring work visa sponsorship.