- Frequently Asked HR Questions are found here.
- Non-exempt Employee Remote Work Guidelines
- Temporarily Revised Alternative Work Arrangement Policy
- Exempt Staff Compensatory Time Procedures (through September 30, 2020)
- FAQ Designated Essential Employees on Campus (ended May 31, 2020)
Return to Campus
- Employees Returning to Campus Message
- Safety Guidelines when Returning to Campus
- Return to Campus Webpage
- IMPACT Solutions Checklist for Returning to Work
- Daily Health Assessment
Coping With Uncertainty
During these challenging times, what we "know" is continually changing and we are not certain what will occur in the future. These tumultuous times can make it difficult to manage all aspects of our lives on a daily basis. Learning how to cope through these uncertain times may become a bit easier by accessing these university resources. These resources can help you learn to cope more effectively, provide strategies for feeling more connected and give you direct access to services as our campus continues to navigate through this time.
Child Care Resources
For parents looking for see referrals to community and nationwide services (day care centers, family day care home providers, in-home providers, summer programs, etc.) or to do a map-based search of childcare providers that have been approved for Pandemic Child Care, visit the Child Care Resources website.
Effective immediately, all final paychecks for terminating employees will be direct deposited. If direct deposit is not possible, contact Human Resources HR Record Office to request the final paycheck be mailed to the address on file. Changes to the mailing address should be noted on the Personnel Action Form when submitted to HR for processing.
Other University Resources