Frequently Asked HR Questions are found here.
Effective immediately, due to the university’s reduced operations and the Governor’s stay at home order all final paychecks for terminating employees will be direct deposited. If direct deposit is not possible, the final paycheck will be mailed to the address on file. Changes to the mailing address should be noted on the Personnel Action Form when submitted to HR for processing.
Remote Learning Resources
Professional and personal development online opportunities are found here.
IMPACT Solutions, is offering a special online seminar with facts about the corona virus. The webinar is available on demand. This webinar includes two sections: the first 28 minutes are facts and information about COVID-19 (what are signs and symptoms, how to protect yourself, etc.), while the second part discusses the emotional impact of the virus and how to handle stress and anxiety you might be feeling. To participate in the webinar:
- Go to www.myimpactsolution.com.
- Click on the orange “Go to member login box”.
- At “MEMBER LOGIN”, enter Username. If you don’t remember the Username (Member Login as listed on CWRU Impact Solutions brochure), please call 1-800-227-6007, and they will be happy to provide it.
- Click the “SIGN IN” box.
- Click on the brown portion of the SPECIAL WEBINAR box, “COVID 19 Facts You Need to Know” (directly under the NEWS ALERT box.)
- Click on the “Play” icon to view the webinar. If you prefer to read it, the PDF is linked directly below.
View Daron Larson's webinar here - Calm Is Contagious (Calm is Contagious: Mindfulness Strategies for Responding to COVID 19.)
Please note that IMPACT Solutions' service covers CWRU benefits-eligible faculty and staff, spouses/partners, household members, dependents living in and away from home, parents and parents-in-law.
The U.S. Citizenship & Immigration Services (USCIS) will no longer be accepting petitions with premium processing per a March 20, 2020 Alert. Petitions and applications under normal processing are still permitted, though could be delayed requiring removal from payroll while change of status is pending with USCIS. For more information, see here or contact the HR Immigration Services Office.
Other University Resources
University messages are found here.
Information about research is found here.