Medical coverage for a domestic partner is available only if the student partner has purchased CWRU Student Medical Plan coverage.
Domestic Partner benefits are available for students also. Case provides an "optional dependent medical plan."
Who is eligible to obtain this coverage?
- The spouse or domestic partner of a covered student residing with the covered student.
- Newborn enrolled within 30 days of birth and residing with the covered student.
- Dependent child/ren under the age of 19 years residing with the covered student.
Who is not eligible to receive this coverage?
- Students who are eligible for coverage under the Case Western Reserve University Medical Plan.
- Employees of Case who are eligible for Benelect.