Transient/Visiting Students

Non-CWRU students (transient or visiting students) who do not have an undergraduate (baccalaureate level) degree who wish to take courses at Case Western Reserve University should contact the Office of Undergraduate Advising Support, 340 Sears Building, 216.368.2928.

Students who do have an undergraduate degree should contact the School of Graduate Studies, 203 Tomlinson Hall, 216.368.4390.