Find Your Representatives

Contacting your representatives allows you to take an active part in the production of child policy. Click the links below to find your federal and state representatives and their contact information. The elected officials listed represent the area of Cleveland in which Case Western Reserve University is located. You can also search by state or by a legislator’s last name. You will have the most leverage with the legislator or congressperson representing your local voting district, as your vote contributes to whether or not he/she stays in office.