- The Purple Pageant March (Karl King)
- English Folk Song Suite (Ralph Vaughn Williams)
- Adoration (Florence Price)
- City Trees (Michael Markowski)
- Mother of a Revolution (Omar Thomas)
- CWRU Symphonic Winds
- Dr. Ryan Scherber, director of bands
- Bethany Westphal, graduate conducting assistant
- Riley Kuhn, senior music education major
Silver Hall Concert Series
This performance is part of the Silver Hall Concert Series at the Maltz Performing Arts Center at The Temple-Tifereth Israel, which showcases the Case Western Reserve University Department of Music as well as local Cleveland ensembles and highlights the cultural diversity and depth of talent coursing through this city. These events are free with parking included, but registration is required.
Register for this event:
- Get Tickets (general admission or live stream)
University Health and Counseling Services (UH&CS) is committed to protecting the health and well-being of our campus community. Masking is not required on campus, but those who wish to wear masks may do so. Individuals with symptoms of COVID, who have recently completed isolation for COVID, or who have been exposed to COVID should wear a well-fitting mask, as per CDC guidelines.