Whether you are looking for quick access to the most-used links, want to connect with another office, or need technology or support services, you’ll find what you're searching for here.
Upload your F23 course syllabi in the Box upload folder below or email them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Department of Music Handbooks current and past years
Ensembles and Lessons participation information
- College of Arts and Sciences
- Department of Music
- Undergraduate Academics Bachelor's Degree and Unified General Education Requirements
- School of Graduate Studies policies and academic requirements
Fall 2023 Jury Exam Dates:
- Monday, December 11, 2023
Spring 2024 Jury Exam Dates:
- Tuesday, April 30, 2024
- Wednesday, May 1, 2024
Faculty only: Qualtrics Survey link will be provided in advance
- A list of repertoire will be provided in advance
- Faculty and instructors will submit scores and comments on the Qualtrics Survey
- Remember to bring your laptop/tablet to complete the Qualtrics Survey or you may choose to take handwritten notes and fill out the survey form later
- Ronis Recital Prize auditions are video recorded and reviewed by a selection panel (Spr23 Panel: McClary, Andrijeski, Helton).
Studio instrument or voice
- Guitar: Rothenberg, Goldmark, Kruse
- Woodwinds: Kluth, Scherber, Helton, [Kruse]
- Brass: Ferguson, Scherber, Helton, [Kruse]
- Strings/Harp: Horvath, McClary, Nicholson
- Piano/Harpsichord: Cowart, Bennett, Brittan
- Voice (classical): Clark, Garrett, Koops, [McClary]
- Voice (popular): Clark, Garrett, Goldmark, [McClary]
- Pop Music (instrumental): Ferguson, Goldmark, Kluth, [Rothenberg], [McClary]
- Percussion: Scherber, Helton, Larson, [Rothenberg]
- MuEd auditions: all MuEd faculty and lecturers
- Open your browser and copy/paste go.case.edu/manage
- Log into the system with your CWRU/CIM Network ID (abc123)
- Duo Security two-factor authentication is required
- If you need to activate your Network ID or have trouble logging in, please visit: https://its-services.
case.edu/my-case-identity/ activate/ -or- call the HelpDesk at 216.368.4357
Visit this page and it will guide you through enrolling in DUO. Please review the Start Guide and then click "Enroll Now" under the Enroll a Device section. There are also videos with step-by-step instructions. If you need help navigating the enrollment process, please contact the [U]Tech HelpDesk.
Statement for Concerts/Events:
University Health and Counseling Services (UH&CS) is committed to protecting the health and well-being of our campus community. Masking is not required on campus, but those who wish to wear masks may do so. Individuals with symptoms of COVID, who have recently completed isolation for COVID, or who have been exposed to COVID should wear a well-fitting mask, as per CDC guidelines.
Canva Design digital/print publicity and programs (requires training and login credentials)
Department of Music Building Access Request after-hours/card swipe
Event Planning Tools sample budget, event brief, checklist/timeline
Harkness Recording Services Request AV support in Harkness Chapel
Locker Policies music majors/ensemble members
School-Owned Instrument or Equipment Request instruments for music majors/ensemble members or equipment for special events
Secure Access to Controlled Rooms & Storage Areas responsible use and security awareness agreement
Special Event Application CWRU Affiliates in the Department of Music should use this form to plan a special event. An External Group must be sponsored/hosted by a CWRU Affiliate in the Department of Music.
Department of Music
- Recital Class Program Information
- Joan Terr Ronis Memorial Recital Application
- Jury Petition Form
- Request for Accompanist (new version)
- Independent Study Agreement
- Student Petition to Music Faculty
- DCard Purchase Overview Form (Department of Music)
Supplies for CWRU employees: Office supplies, technology, and furniture must be ordered through CWRU SmartCart. Please contact Jennifer Wright for office supplies, Laura Stauffer for furniture, or Ken Wendt for technology-related items. These purchases are not permitted PCard charges or reimbursable expenses.
- Travel Policy (requires Network ID)
Access Services IDs, parking permits, and transportation
Spartan Safe safety app