Can I (the benefits-eligible employee) receive tuition assistance if I go to a school other than Case Western Reserve University?

Yes. Employees of the university can utilize Tuition Reimbursement when taking courses at other institutions. The courses must be job related and there must be a reason the employee is unable to take the courses at CWRU (i.e. scheduling conflict or the courses are not available).