What can I do if I am experiencing harassment?

Faculty and staff should contact the Office of Equity at 216.368.3066. Students should contact the Office of Student Affairs at 216.368.2020. These officials have been designated to receive reports of sexual harassment, will provide general advice about dealing with sexual harassment, and they will also discuss options for pursuing resolution of a sexual harassment complaint.