I am a foreign national employee at Case Western Reserve University, and I would like to be considered for sponsorship for permanent residence. Who should I talk to regarding this process?

Your direct supervisor and your department will determine the appropriateness of sponsorship. Any departments with questions or concerns regarding the timeline and/or process of permanent residency sponsorship should contact the Office of Immigration and HR Services at 216.368.6964. Please note that the School of Medicine has a policy and process for determining if an individual will be sponsored for permanent residence. Individuals in the School of Medicine should review foreign visitors, visa applications and permanent residency applications on the School of Medicine site.