Welcome to Your Employee Assistance Program
Your EAP is provided by your employer at no cost to you. This service is completely confidential and helps with both personal and work-related issues and includes:
- Counseling that is available in-person, telephonically or virtually. In-the-Moment support offered 24/7/365 (Download PDF)
- Personal Assistant
A Personal Assistant helps individuals with their “to do” list: researching the best options to benefit you and your loved ones. To access call 800-227-6007 or request via the online request form.
- Legal and Financial Consultation that includes a free 30-minute consultation per issue with an Attorney or Financial Planner and a 25% discount on legal services, if more time is required.
- Mindfulness Coaching (Download PDF)
- Resource and Referral Information including Child and Elder Care
- Interactive work-life website personalized for you with chat access.
Includes access to: current health news, on-line assessment tools, child/elder/pet care self-searches, personal and professional development education and training and a library of articles on almost any work/life topic.
- COVID-19 Resource Center
For more great resources, visit us on the web at www.MyImpactSolution.com
Forgot your username? Give us a call 24/7 at 800-227-6007
View Impact Solutions' information session for CWRU faculty and staff here: Impact Solutions - Employee Assistance Program