Case Western Reserve faculty and staff are experts in IoT essentials, including sensing, robotics, control, embedded systems, networks and communications, software, cybersecurity, data, modeling, augmented reality and more. Application-area expertise includes manufacturing, energy, health and infrastructure/smart cities. And partners across the university's schools include experts in anthropology, sociology, mathematics, management, medicine, nursing, law and ethics.
This breadth of knowledge makes Case Western Reserve poised to lead the IIoT revolution.
- Executive DirectorInstitute for Smart, Secure and Connected Systems (ISSACS)Office of Research and Technology ManagementCo-Executive DirectorIot CollaborativeAdjunct Senior InstructorDepartment of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science
- Lillian F. Harris Professor of Urban Research & Social ChangeJack, Joseph and Morton Mandel School of Applied Social SciencesDistinguished University ProfessorJack, Joseph and Morton Mandel School of Applied Social SciencesFounding DirectorCenter on Urban Poverty and Community Development
- Sarah C. Hirsh ProfessorFrances Payne Bolton School of NursingAssistant ProfessorDepartment of Population and Quantitative Health SciencesSchool of MedicineDirectorQSEN InstituteFrances Payne Bolton School of NursingSenior Faculty ScholarVA Quality Scholars Program
- ProfessorDepartment of Biomedical EngineeringCase School of EngineeringSchool of MedicineAssociate ProfessorDepartment of Anesthesiology & Perioperative MedicineSchool of MedicineAssistant ChairDepartment of Biomedical EngineeringCase School of EngineeringSchool of Medicine
- Executive DirectorUrban Health InitiativeSchool of MedicineAdjunct Associate ProfessorDepartment of Family Medicine and Community HealthSchool of MedicineAdjunct Associate ProfessorDepartment of Population and Quantitative Health SciencesSchool of Medicine