In order to support the development of PIT at CWRU, ISSACS will partner with the IoT Collaborative to co-invest up to $50,000 (cash) for one submission for the $91,000-$180,000 funding level that is chosen from the CWRU Limited Submission for the PIT-UN Challenge.
The following guidelines apply:
- ISSACS will co-invest up to $50,000 (cash)
- ISSACS’ co-investment needs to be matched 1:1 with an additional institutional (department, school, institution) cash co-investment
- ISSACS’ co-investment is a cash match (i.e., not cost-share)
- ISSACS' co-investment will only be for a proposed project at the highest funding tier ($91,000-$180,000)
- In addition to the cash co-investment, additional cost-share (e.g., faculty and/or staff effort, student support) will be expected for a competitive proposal
- Co-investment (cash and cost-share) needs to be documented via letters of commitment.
The CWRU Limited Submission instructions can be found here: https://cwru.infoready4.com/CompetitionSpace/#competitionDetail/1843174
If you need additional information, please email Nick Barendt at firstname.lastname@example.org.