When to Apply?
|Admission Windows||Apply By||Decision By|
|Early Decision (Application Fee Waived)||February 1st||February 28th|
|Fast Notification||March 1st||March 31st|
|Rolling Admission||June 30th||Within 4-6 weeks of submission|
All application materials must be received by June 30th for Fall admission (August).
Required Materials for a Completed Application:
- Online Application: Start the online application. Please indicate that you are applying to the School of Medicine, Biostatistics program
- Transcripts: Include school-issued unofficial transcripts, scanned and uploaded for all colleges or universities attended. Electronic transcripts can also be emailed to NLK34@case.edu
- Resume/CV: Upload your current resume/CV outlining all work experience and volunteer roles with timeframes. Make sure to highlight any completed research positions or opportunities experienced
- Letters of Recommendation: Three letters of recommendation are required. A professor who can attest to your academic or professional experience is recommended to write one or more of these recommendations. The online application will request recommenders' contact info for electronic submission
- Statement of Purpose: In one to two pages, address your interest in biostatistics and how you hope to utilize this program in your career path
- Application Fee: Pay the $50 application fee upon submission of your application
- GRE General Exam: The GRE general exam is OPTIONAL.
- TOEFL Exam: For international applicants: if you are not a citizen of an English speaking country or if your previous college or university was not taught in English, please submit an English proficiency exam (IELTS, TOFEL, or PTE).
Biostatistics Master's Program
Case Western Reserve University
10900 Euclid Ave.
Wood Building, WG74
Cleveland, Ohio 44106-7288