The BHI Graduate Certificate, Master’s and PhD programs offer a broad, interdisciplinary mix of courses from which you can tailor a program that resonates with your interests. Faculty come from across Case Western Reserve University, including the School of Medicine, Weatherhead School of Management, and the School of Engineering.
- Adjunct Professor of Information Systems, Health Systems Management CenterWeatherhead School of ManagementAdjunct Professor of Biomedical EngineeringCase School of EngineeringAdjunct ProfessorFrances Payne Bolton School of Nursing
- ProfessorDepartment of Biomedical EngineeringCase School of EngineeringSchool of MedicineAssociate ProfessorDepartment of Anesthesiology & Perioperative MedicineSchool of MedicineAssistant ChairDepartment of Biomedical EngineeringCase School of EngineeringSchool of Medicine
- ProfessorInternal Medicine and PediatricsCo-DirectorCenter for Education and Training in Health InformaticsSchool of MedicineChief Medical Information OfficerMetroHealth System
- ProfessorDepartment of Electrical Engineering and Computer ScienceCase School of EngineeringFacultyCleveland Institute for Computational BiologyProfessorDepartment of Population and Quantitative Health SciencesSchool of Medicine
- Associate ProfessorDepartment of Population & Quantitative Health SciencesSchool of MedicineDirectorBiomedical & Health Informatics PhD ProgramSchool of MedicineAssociate ProfessorDepartment of NeurologySchool of MedicineAssociate ProfessorComputer and Systems EngineeringCase School of EngineeringAssociate ProfessorDepartment of Electrical, Computer, and Systems EngineeringCase School of EngineeringFacultyCleveland Institute for Computational Biology