Early Bird Registration
- Application fee waived until March 1st
- Apply by March 1st and receive an admission decision by March 31st
- Rolling Admissions: Apply April 1st thru June 30th for Fall 2021
All application materials must be received by June 30th for fall admission (August).
Required Materials for a Completed Application:
- Online Application: Start the online application. Please indicate that you are applying to the School of Medicine, Biomedical & Health Informatics program
- Transcripts: Include school-issued unofficial transcripts, scanned and uploaded for all colleges or universities attended. Electronic transcripts can also be emailed to NLK34@case.edu
- Resume/CV: Upload your current resume/CV outlining all work experience and volunteer roles with timeframes. Make sure to highlight any completed research positions or opportunities experienced
- Letters of Recommendation: Three letters of recommendation are required. A professor who can attest to your academic or professional experience is recommended to write one or more of these recommendations. The online application will request recommenders' contact info for electronic submission
- Statement of Purpose: In one to two pages, address your interest in biomedical and health informatics and how you hope to utilize this program in your career path
- Application Fee: Pay the $50 application fee upon submission of your application
- Test Scores (Optional): Self-report and upload your test-taker copy of the GRE, MAT, MCAT, LSAT, DACT, or GMAT score report.
For international applicants: if you are not a citizen of an English speaking country or if your previous college or university was not taught in English please submit an English proficiency exam (IELTS, TOFEL, or PTE)