Current postdocs, admin, or faculty can schedule a Zoom or in-person appointment time to speak with the Postdoc Director.
The Office of Postdoctoral Affairs, located in the School of Graduate Studies, has been designated to ensure that the highest possible standards underlie the postdoctoral training experience at Case Western Reserve University. Specifically, this office is responsible for assisting in the development and implementation of all university policies applicable to all mentored trainees including Postdoctoral Scholars and Postdoctoral Fellows.
The following are some of the services that are offered by the Office of Postdoctoral Affairs:
- Employment-related activities including letters of appointment;
- Extension, and termination of appointments for postdoctoral scholars and fellows;
- Administration of the Postdoctoral Benefits Program;
- Training and education program development;
- Surveying quality of training experience; and
- Coordination of all grievance procedures.
Felicia Moss, MBA, MSM
Director, Postdoctoral Affairs
- Postdoc appointments and renewals
- CWRU Postdoctoral Association
- Benefits information
- Postgrad audit program
Office of the Dean
Charles Rozek, PhD
Vice Provost for Graduate Education & Academic & Faculty Affairs
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Chief academic and administrative officer for the School of Graduate Studies
- Promotes and supports excellence in teaching, research and creative activities
- Institutional representative to the Chancellor’s Council on Graduate Studies