Current postdocs, admin, or faculty can schedule a Zoom or in-person appointment time to speak with the Postdoc Director.
The Office of Postdoctoral Affairs, located in the School of Graduate Studies, has been designated to ensure that the highest possible standards underlie the postdoctoral training experience at Case Western Reserve University. We are committed to providing interdisciplinary professional development opportunities both on and off campus. This will not only enhance your experience at CWRU, but will help you develop hard and soft skills as you progress towards your future career goals.
- View our long list of Professional Development opportunities including your Individual Development Plan (IDP), the Postgrad Audit Program, Beyond the Professoriate, etc.
- Grants and Funding opportunities and assistance
- Events centered around professional development, social activities, career exploration, spoken English language, teaching, and skills development.
- Teaching skills to develop as a future faculty in the classroom
- Career Transition and job search resources
- Opportunities to join the CWRU Postdoctoral Association to represent your fellow postdocs in a leadership role
- Joining other National Postdoc Associations to keep up to date on everything postdoc