CWRU provides endless resources and offices to help support postdocs during their time in Cleveland. We want our postdocs to be successful and that starts with having the knowledge to navigate the benefits and opportunities available.
- Compare how our benefits stack up against our competitors and find out Why Work at CWRU?
- We have an extensive onboarding program to introduce new postdocs to their benefits, campus resources, policies, network with fellow postdocs, and meet their PDA representatives.
- We provide a plethora of information on housing resources and transportation in Cleveland.
- As a postdoc, you are also entitled to certain benefits such as the Postgrad Audit Program, apartment discounts, reduced ticket prices, the opportunities to invest in a retirement account, etc.
- Moving across the globe can be difficult and tricky to navigate, which is why we provide valuable insights and resources to our international postdocs as they make themselves at home.
- CWRU offers family resources like 8 weeks of paid parental leave, childcare support during travel, childcare discounts, and accommodations.