Car Rental Insurance Card

A new Ohio certificant of seld-insurance is available. It should be carried by any CWRU employee or student renting a vehicle traveling on approved CWRU business. Visit the Car Rental and Insurance page to view and print the certificate. 

Please note that travelers using personal vehicles for university business should carry their own insurance coverage. Reimbursements for such trips using the IRS personal vehicle mileage rate cover all automobile-related costs including gasoline, insurance, maintenance, wear and tear.