I would like to change my marital status on my taxes.

You are able to make changes to your marital status on your federal tax forms by logging into HCM and going to Main Menu > Self Service > Payroll and Compensation > W-4 Tax Information.

In order to change your marital status for the state taxes you will need to fill out the physical form found in the HR Service Center or on the appropriate state website.