- Anatomic Pathology
- Division Chief, Pathology, UH Ahuja Medical Center
- Division Chief, Pathology, UH Regional Hospitals Bedford Campus
- Division Chief, Pathology, UH Regional Hospitals Richmond Campus
- Division Chief, Pathology, UH Geauga Medical Center
- Division Chief, Community Hospitals Pathology, UH Cleveland Medical Center
Rodgers M, Chang CC, Kass L (1999) Elliptocytes and tailed poikilocytes correlate with severity of iron deficiency anemia. Am J Clin Pathol 111, 672-675.
Aygun N, Finelli DA, Rodgers M, Rhodes RH (1998) Multifocal varicella-zoster virus leukoencephalitis in a patient with AIDS: MR findings. Am J Neuroradiol 9, 1897-1899.
McHenry CR, Paras F, Liu, YC, Rodgers M (1997) Acute suppurative thyroiditis in a primary intrathoracic goiter. Endocrine Practice 3, 14-18.
Aijazi M, Rodgers M, Strickland T, Hsu R, Tomashefski JF (1997) "Low cost image capturing and display system for anatomic pathology." Abstract and poster, Anatomic Pathology Informatics Conference, University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh PA.
Russell JB, Rodgers M (1991) Repeat ectopic pregnancy. Obstetrics and Gynecology Clinics of North America 18, 145-152.
Residencies, Internships and Fellowships
- Anatomic and Clinical pathology