Department of Pathology
School of Medicine
- Surgical Pathology
Physician, Department of Pathology, Anatomic
University Hospitals Cleveland Medical Center
- Glandular cells in vaginal cytology Papanicolaou tests in patients with hysterectomy for endometrial adenocarcinoma. Steele E, Umar SA, Bomeisl P, Miedler J, Zanotti KM, Wasman JK, Hunt DC, Abdul-Karim FW. Diagn Cytopathol. 2012 Feb;40(2):138-40.
- Interinstitutional consultation in fine-needle aspiration cytopathology: a study of 742 cases. Bomeisl PE Jr, Alam S, Wakely PE Jr. Cancer. 2009 Aug 25;117(4):237-46.
- Spermatocytic seminoma. Bomeisl PE, MacLennan GT. J Urol. 2007 Feb;177(2):734.
- Pathogenesis of infection by clinical and environmental strains of Vibrio vulnificus in iron-dextran-treated mice. Starks AM, Schoeb TR, Tamplin ML, Parveen S, Doyle TJ, Bomeisl PE, Escudero GM, Gulig PA. Infect Immun. 2000 Oct;68(10):5785-93.
Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine
Nova Southeastern University College of Osteopathic Medicine
Residencies, Internships and Fellowships
Ohio State University
Area of Study
Fellowship in Cytopathology
University Hospitals Case Medical Center
Area of Study
Residency in Anatomic and Clinical Pathology
- Combined Anatomic Pathology and Clinical Pathology (AP/CP), American Board of Pathology
- Cytopathology, American Board of Pathology