The POSTDOCket is the NPA's quarterly publication on information relevant to postdocs.
CWRU Postdoc Association (PDA)
The CWRU Postdoc Association (PDA) strives to support and enhance the experiences of postdoctoral researchers on an academic, career development, social, political, and cultural basis, while also assisting and advising the Office of Postdoctoral Affairs and Graduate Studies Professional Development Center at CWRU.
MEMBERSHIP IS FREE AND ALL CWRU POSTDOCS ARE ENCOURAGED TO ATTEND!
National Postdoc Association (NPA)
The National Postdoctoral Association (NPA) is a member-driven, 501(c)3 non-profit organization that provides a unique, national voice for postdoctoral scholars. Since 2003, the NPA has taken on the ambitious agenda to enhance the quality of the postdoctoral experience in the United States. NPA has assumed a leadership role in addressing the many issues confronting the postdoctoral community that are national in scope and requiring action beyond the local level.
FREE MEMBERSHIP FOR CWRU POSTDOCS!
What the NPA Does:
- Promote positive change in the postdoctoral experience.
- Develop and provide resources the postdoctoral scholars and administrators need for success.
- Provide opportunities for the postdoctoral community to connect.
NPA Membership Benefits:
- Leadership and professional development opportunities through volunteer service.
- Opportunities to make your voice heard on national postdoctoral issues.
- Subscriptions to the NPA e-alerts and The POSTDOCket (quarterly newsletter).
- Reduced meeting registration fees, as well as other discounts.
- Access to members-only Web content.
NPA Career Portal - Find jobs, compare salaries, see job outlooks, career videos, and employment statistics with the NPA Career Portal.
National Black Postdoc Association (NBPA)
The National Black Postdoc Association (NBPA) was formed in 2020, and is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization committed to ensuring the professional success of black postdoctoral fellows. The NBPA provides a space for exchange of information and opportunities that will enhance the social well-being, research advancement, and professional development of it's members.
MEMBERSHIP IS FREE!