We are excited that you are exploring joining the Residence Life team at Case Western Reserve University!
As a member of our team, you will be able to make a difference in the lives of students at one of the nation’s top universities. Case Western Reserve is an independent research university with world-class academic programs in the heart of Cleveland’s vibrant University Circle neighborhood.
We currently have TWO openings:
- Residential Community Director - Juniper Residential Community (First Year Experience)
- Residential Community Director - Murray Hill Residential Community (Second Year Experience)
The Residential Community Director (RCD) position creates and facilitates an integrated residential learning environment that moves students toward achieving the goals of the undergraduate experience, working through the mission and goals of both the Office of Residence Life and the Division of Student Affairs. This embedded position provides comprehensive leadership and support for a community of 400-440 residential students. Immersed in the student community, the Residential Community Director actively manages the learning experience at both the community and individual level, monitoring and supporting students’ holistic academic, social, and personal development throughout their transition to Case Western Reserve University and to successful retention to CWRU and beyond.
Please note that this 12-month position requires the staff person to live on campus in a semi-furnished apartment.
- Master's degree related field required, higher education or student affairs administration preferred
- Two years of experience required; may include full-time equivalent graduate and significant undergraduate leadership experience in Residence Life, Academic Advising, or related field.
- Starting annual salary is $47,476; 12-month position with medical, vision, dental, and retirement benefits
- A semi furnished two-bedroom apartment as part of live-on requirement
- Partner, dependent, & pet policy
- Meal plan provided during academic year as part of live-on requirement
- Full-tuition waiver for up to 15 credit hours per academic year
- Access to university recreational facilities
- Up to $1500 in relocation cost assistance
To learn about additional CWRU benefits, visit the Human Resources site.
Interested parties can learn more by reading the position description and completing an application on the CWRU Human Resources website. For instructions on using the system, visit the How to Apply site.
- Applications submitted under either position #11527 (Juniper RCD) or #11528 (Murray Hill RCD) will be considered for both open positions
Questions and requests for more information can be directed to email@example.com.