We are excited you are exploring joining the Residence Life team at Case Western Reserve University!
As a member of our team, you will be able to make a difference in the lives of students at one of the nation’s top universities. Case Western Reserve is an independent research university with world-class academic programs in the heart of Cleveland’s vibrant University Circle neighborhood.
We currently have TWO openings:
- Residential Community Director - Cedar/Magnolia Residential Community (First Year Experience)
- Residential Community Director - Triangle Residential Community (Second Year Experience)
To learn more and apply, please read position information below. If you have any questions or would like more information please contact us at email@example.com.
The Residential Community Director (RCD) position creates and facilitates an integrated residential learning environment that moves residential students toward achieving the goals of the undergraduate experience, working through the mission and goals of both the Office of Residence Life and the Division of Student Affairs. This embedded position provides comprehensive leadership and support for a community of 230-480 undergraduate students. Immersed in the student community, the RCD actively manages the learning experience at both the community and individual level, monitoring and supporting students’ holistic academic, social, and personal development throughout their experience and through graduation. As a student life professional at CWRU, this position will be expected to contribute to building a welcoming and inclusive community. Fully including people of diverse backgrounds and perspectives helps our community thrive by working together, focusing on collective well-being, and helping students gain insight from their academic endeavors and real-world experiences.
Please note that this 12-month position requires the staff person to live on campus in a furnished apartment.
- Master's degree related field required, higher education or student affairs administration preferred
- Two years of experience required; may include full-time equivalent graduate and significant undergraduate leadership experience in Residence Life, Academic Advising, or related field.
- $47,476 salary, 12-month position with benefits
- On-campus 2 bedroom, furnished apartment
- Academic-year meal plan
- Partner and pet policy
To learn about additional CWRU benefits, visit the Human Resources site.
Interested parties can learn more by reading the position description and completing an application on the CWRU Human Resources website. For instructions on using the system, visit the How to Apply site.
- Applications submitted under Job # 9975 will be considered for both open positions