TeamDynamix, a customer service system widely used in higher education, will replace [U]Tech's current service desk system at help.case.edu. User access will not be disrupted during the conversion process, which will take place during fall break (October 24–25).
Campus community members will continue to contact the service desk by email at email@example.com or by phone at 216.368.HELP (4357).
The benefits of the new system include:
- A one-stop knowledge center and ticketing system for [U]Tech;
- Content suggestions for [U]Tech services and knowledge base articles that appear as you type in the search bar;
- More straightforward navigation: You can search by knowledge or service categories, or use the homepage search bar to quickly find what you’re looking for;
- Updated service request forms: Anyone supporting a member of the campus community (e.g., parents/guardians) can submit specific requests without logging in with a CWRU network ID (e.g., general IT help, passphrase reset, identity verification and account activation issues).
Users are encouraged to use [U]Tech’s new service request forms to submit their issues. The forms include specific questions to identify your issue, which will help route your request through the system faster.
All open support requests will be transitioned to the new system and assigned a new ID number. Notifications from the new system will look different but should be easier to navigate.
"[U]Tech is eager to roll out this new service to Case Western Reserve," said Miro Humer, interim vice president for [U]Tech and chief information officer. "We always aim to raise the quality of service delivery across campus, and this new platform will give our service desk a noticeable boost, allowing our technicians to be even more nimble in the future."
Because this is a living system, the platform will continue to be updated with new information. You can learn how to use the new system with these training videos:
- Use the new CWRU service desk portal
- Submit a service desk request
- View and update your active requests