- If your Duo Security notification is set to go to your office phone, choose one of the other notification methods to assure appropriate authentication.
- Keep current work hours while at home. Display them on your Google Calendar.
- Use Google Calendar to set your work location.
- Use Gmail to show your status and availability.
- Respond to meeting invitations with how you will be joining— in the meeting room or virtually.
- Laptop with power cord
- Mobile phone
- USB or external hard drives, as needed
- Copy all necessary files to a cloud location (Box, Google Drive) so they can be accessed remotely
- Forward office phone to home phone or cell phone
Software- ensure you have access to:
- Reference materials or checklists
- Paper working files, as needed
- Emergency operations procedures, as needed
- Post-it notes
- Notebooks with current information
- Headphones, webcam, and microphone for video conferencing; most laptops have an internal webcam and microphone
- Surge protector with power strip
- 3 prong to 2 prong outlet adapter
- External monitor
A detailed list of available technology is found on our Working Remotely page.