Case Western Reserve University publishes a shared calendar listing university events open to the campus community. By accessing this calendar, you can view schedules and have event reminders sent via email or text right to your mobile phone.
To access the University Events calendar through your own Google Calendar:
- Open Google Calendar at webcalendar.case.edu. Log in to Single Sign-On if required.
- Under "Other calendars" click on the Add link.
- Select Add by URL from the menu.
- Copy and paste this URL into the "Add by URL" box:
Click the Add Calendar button.
- The University Events calendar will appear under your "Other calendars" list.
- Click on the University Events calendar menu to customize its color or adjust other settings.
If you experience difficulty locating the University Events calendar, please contact the UTech Service Desk at 216.368.HELP (4357) or email@example.com.
To place an event on the University Events calendar, go to http://www.case.edu/events/university-events-calendar/submit-your-event/ to learn more.