Create a data archive from Gmail
NOTE: The archival process may take take a long time to complete (hours or possibly days). Please keep this timeline in mind when requesting Google create the mail archive.
- Sign in to your Google Apps account
- Navigate to https://www.google.com/settings/datatools
- Refer to the 'Data tools' card. Click the link labelled Select data to download.
- Google displays products associated with your CWRU account with data available for download.
- Choose the product data you will archive and download. All products are selected by default.
- Click Next.
- Choose the file type '.zip' (this is selected by default).
- Choose the delivery method 'Send download link via email' (this is selected by default).
- Click Create archive.
- You will receive an email from Google when the archival process is complete with instructions on how to download your data.