Departments ordering university-provided mobile phones should review the mobile phone policy.
Review the policy >>
Case Western Reserve has negotiated significant discounts for faculty, staff and students on devices and service plans with Sprint and AT&T. Mobile phones and service plans can be purchased for business or personal use. Please consult with your department regarding its policy for university-provided cell phones.
Steps for ordering a phone and accessories from AT&T are listed below:
- Go to www.wireless.att.com/business/index.jsp?_requestid=16189.
- Log in with the username and password (request from Telephone Services).
- Follow the instructions on the screen for steps 1, 2 and 3.
- Proceed to add equipment, accessories and plan to Your Cart.
- When finished, click Checkout.
- Complete the Contact Information. Note: Shipping Information cannot be changed.
- Complete the Billing & Payment Information and click on Add These Charges to My Monthly Bill.
- After order and details are completed, click Continue to review your order and Send.
- Your Order cart will be sent to Telephone Services for approval.
- Once your order has arrived you will receive an email from Telephone Services for pickup.
Steps for ordering a Sprint phone and accessories are listed below: