MyApps provides a virtual desktop environment with access to run all of the software licensed to any CWRU community member based on program of study, course enrollment or role at the university, without the need for installation on a computer.
Check out the Getting Started with MyApps guide.
Users may open and save files on any personal device storage, USB drives, Box account and network drives. MyApps is compatible with:
- Major Linux distributions
- Or by running directly in an HTML5 compatible web browser
- Stream software instantly without having to install
- Access software from any device, even public computers through the MyApps portal
- Ability to work remotely with a consistent environment
- Consistent performance regardless of device
MyApps can be accessed via a computer running an up-to-date version of a web browser (Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Edge, Safari).
MyApps can also be accessed from any mobile device, such as an iOS or Android device, by installing the Citrix Workspace app from that device’s app store.
MyApps is available to all current CWRU students, faculty and staff members. If you are unable to install the Citrix Workspace app, you can still use the software via a web browser, or you can contact email@example.com, 216-368-HELP for assistance.
Get The Service
Visit myapps.case.edu to access MyApps and begin its use.