The Frances Payne Bolton School of Nursing is proud to announce the 2023 QS Top Universities ranking.
Case Western Reserve University was ranked 41st in the world on the 2023 rankings for the nursing category. This rank was a tie with Trinity College Dublin at the University of Dublin, Ireland.
The annual rating system provides a detailed look at academic institutions based on specific topics, program strengths, diversity and inclusion, physical facilities, social responsibility, and other factors.
The QS Stars rating system often provides prospective students with a glimpse into the university's overall performance based on at least eight categories that matter to each individual. Universities are awarded a range of 0 to 5+ starts per category based on points awarded.
The university also ranked in several other subject matters, including:
- Anatomy & Physiology (ranked 51-100)
- Bio Science (251-300)
- Business (351-400)
- Computer Science & IT (451-500)
- Engineering & Technology (310)
- Engineering Chemical (151-200)
- Engineering Electrical & Electronics (301-350)
- Engineering Mechanical (201-250)
- Engineering Petroleum (51-100)
- Life Science & Medicine (120)
- Medicine (108)
- Physics & Astronomy (301-350)
- Psychology (301-330)