We offer grants, loans, scholarships and student employment opportunities for both Undergraduate and Graduate students, many of whom are eligible for some type of assistance to cover tuition and expenses.
We encourage all of our students to complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). The FAFSA, along with the CWRU Financial Aid application, is required to determine eligibility for the various financial aid programs.
- Access My Financial Aid and complete the online CWRU Financial Aid Application.
- Graduate nursing students are required to complete the Memo of Assistance (MOA) form.
To review the necessary steps to completing a financial aid application at Case Western Reserve University, visit the University Financial Aid Office's Website.
Annual Federal Direct Loan Limits
|Class Level||Maximum Subsidized Stafford Eligibility||Additional Unsubsidized Stafford Eligibility||Maximum Unsubsidized Stafford Eligibility|
|Junior & Senior||$5,500||$2,000||$7,000|
- Travel includes estimated cost for trips home.
- Room and Board for On-Campus Housing; costs range from $12,980 to $20,634.
- Available to Independent Undergraduate Students as determined on the FAFSA. Includes eligibility for Additional Unsubsidized Stafford.