Director of Recruitment & Enrollment
Recruitment and Enrollment Specialist
Recruitment and Enrollment Specialist
Admissions Coordinator, Graduate Programs
Yakelin (Jackie) Tepale
Director of Financial Aid
Dedra Hanna Adams
Ready to learn more about FPB's Graduate Programs?
Join us for our live interactive information session with the program director and recruitment team! The webinars are designed to provide an overview of the program and the application process. Please bring your questions for an interactive Q&A at the end of the webinar with the lead faculty member of the program. To register, click on the links for the webinars you are interested in attending below. All times are in the Eastern Time Zone.
Our Recruitment Team will also be hosting in-person events at the Health Education Campus. Join us to speak with faculty, learn about admissions requirements and chat with our Director of Financial Aid. Come visit our state of the art simulations labs and classrooms.
The Master of Nursing program is for students ready for a career in nursing and who hold a non-nursing bachelor’s degree. This graduate degree prepares students for practice as an advanced generalist registered nurse and to lead inter-professional, evidence-based initiatives. MN students also are granted simultaneous admission to most MSN majors to become Nurse Practitioners.
- Virtual: Wednesday, Sept. 20 at noon EST (Register for Sept. 20 event here)
- On-Campus MN Prospective Student Day: Tuesday, Oct. 3 from 3-5 p.m. EST (Register for Oct. 3 event here)
- Virtual: Wednesday, Oct. 18 at noon EST (Register for Oct. 18 event here)
- Virtual: Wednesday, Nov. 15 at noon EST (Register for Nov. 15 event here)
- On-Campus MN Prospective Student Day: Wednesday, Nov. 22 from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. EST (Register for Nov. 22 event here)
MSN-prepared nurses deliver evidence-based care through a variety of specialties. The MSN majors can also be Post-Master’s Certificates. Our curriculum is offered full time, part time, distance friendly and can be customized to your schedule.
- Adult-Gerontology Acute Care Nurse Practitioner
- Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner
- Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP)
- Family Systems Psychiatric Mental Health Nursing
- Nurse Midwifery
- Pediatric Nurse Practitioner (PNP)
- Pediatric Nurse Practitioner in Acute Care
- Women's Health Nurse Practitioner (WHNP)
Doctorate in Nursing Practice graduates apply their education and expertise in leadership roles on the front lines of nursing, in clinical practice, administration, teaching and research, and health policy design and development. Our DNP Program has three elective sequences to choose from: Education, Executive and Leadership.
LEAP Certificate Events
LEAP is a program designed to optimize the Nurse Anesthesia (CRNA) workforce by engaging a wider student pool. This program is ideal for two types of students: students who have been previously rejected from an accredited CRNA doctoral program or students who want to be more competitive applicants.
The Doctor of Philosophy in Nursing program is a research doctorate. You will learn from the nation's top nurse scientists and work with our outstanding faculty to conduct interdisciplinary research and scholarship in one of five focus areas: symptom science, family/community care, aging across the lifespan, self-management of health and illness, and neuroscience.
- Virtual: Monday, Sept. 25 at 8 a.m. EST (Register for Sept. 25 event here)
- Virtual: Monday, Oct. 23 at noon EST (Register for Oct. 23 event here)
- Virtual: Monday, Nov. 27 at 8 a.m. EST (Register for Nov. 27 event here)
International Study Webinars
This webinar is for international students who are looking for more information about the application process and program requirements. Learn more about the city of Cleveland and what CWRU has to offer!
Do the above webinars or events not fit into your schedule? Please Contact Us to set up an appointment.
Fill out our Inquiry Form to receive more information about our graduate programs.