In the Frances Payne Bolton School of Nursing’s Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) program, you will discover a rich academic experience that combines a foundation in theory and practice with hands-on learning and leadership development in real-world health care settings. You also get the benefit of being a part of the greater undergraduate community at Case Western Reserve University. Undergraduate students interested in nursing apply through the Office of Undergraduate Admission and are accepted to the university.
Review the BSN Program Brochure with a convenient table of FPB's curriculum.
BSN Program Highlights
- Direct Admission to the undergraduate program
- No second application
- No pre-nursing requirements
- Nursing courses will start your first semester
- Clinical placements and patient contact begin your first semester on campus
- Earning 1000+ clinical hours
- Engaging in interpersonal teamwork with medical, dental, and social work and PA students
- Hands-on learning in a state-of-art skill lab and simulation center
- Discover research opportunities that impact the future of healthcare