Access Services handles parking, transportation, keys, building access, IDs, and entertainment benefits. That includes collecting transaction fees and handling refunds. The following are guidelines for refunds.
• replacement parking lot gate/access cards
• replacement parking hangtags
• motorcycle permits
• parking permits for summer/temporary/weekends
Refundable with Conditions
For parking permits purchased with cash or payroll deduction:
• The first month is non-refundable.
• Parking may be canceled after 30 days.
• At least 30 days must remain on the permit for a refund (students see below).
• Refund will be prorated.
• You must return the hangtag and gate card or pay a $25 or $50/each fee, as applicable.
• Outstanding parking violations was be taken from the refund amount due.
• Restocking/processing fees will be deducted from your refund.
Student Semester Permit
Last Date to Request Refund and Return Student Semester Permit
|Fall Semester||4 p.m. October 15 (or last business day prior)||Any outstanding fees, including violations, will be deducted from the prorated refund amount along with a processing fee.|
|Spring Semester||4 p.m., March 15 (or last business day prior)||Any outstanding fees, including violations, will be deducted from the prorated refund amount along with a processing fee.|
Parking permits purchased using cash, check, or credit card may be returned to Access Services for a prorated refund. It will be processed as cash, check, or credit, according to the original payment method.
To Get A Refund
• Return the permit and gate card (if applicable) to Access Services.
• Have no outstanding parking citations or outstanding fees.
• Allow time for Access Services to respond to your request and note whether your situation applies for a refund.