Violation citations will be issued for any infraction of these regulations, and the following fines and charges will be imposed. Parking permits will not be sold to persons with outstanding violations.
- For each violation, fines, as stated on the citation, will be assessed. These fines are payable in person, online at https://standardviolations.t2.hosted.com or mail to:
SP+ Parking and Transportation Department
12100 Euclid Avenue, Cleveland, OH 44106
All faculty, staff and students may also make payment at Parking Services for tickets issued in CWRU lots. SP+ is not responsible for lost, late, or misdirected mail. Payment is posted for date received by the SP+ Plus office. Normal office hours are Monday-Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., excluding holidays.
- Displaying a hangtag that has been canceled, altered, defaced, counterfeited, or reported as missing results in a $100 fine in addition to all of the foregoing fines.
- Displaying a hangtag that has been reported as lost or stolen or is counterfeited will result in prosecution.
- Persons damaging or removing gates, fences, signs, lawns, landscaping, wheel locks, or other property shall pay all costs of restoration or replacement and may face criminal prosecution and University HR action.
- Moving a cone or barricade from a parking space results in ticketing and vehicles parked as a result of such an action will be impounded.
- A $12 daily impound fee will apply to all vehicles that are wheel locked in addition to the boot fee.
|Parked in a no parking area or fire lane, or blocking or impeding traffic||$50||$55|
|Not identified as disabled parker||$100||$110|
|Displaying a tampered or altered hangtag||$125|
|All other violations||$25||$30|
*All fines subject to change. Fees are in addition to the maximum lost, stolen, or counterfeit permit violation amount and the forfeiture of all prepaid parking fees plus, tow, wheel lock, and storage fees. Weekends and postal holidays are included in the 10-day limit.