What is Parkmobile?
Case Western Reserve University Access Services is excited to announce that we have launched a mobile payment option on all metered parking areas on campus!
Parkmobile, a mobile payment solution, makes it easier to park at the pay by space stations - allowing customers to pay for parking with a phone app. It is another way to pay that provides an additional functionality for customers that they would not receive at the actual physical pay station location. Cash will still be accepted at the physical paystations/meters.
How to Use Parkmobile
To utilize the Parkmobile service, parkers must first download the Parkmobile mobile application on their smartphone or register at www.parkmobile.com. Downloading the app and registration is free. Upon registering for an account, motorists can immediately start using Parkmobile as another way to pay for parking - via its mobile app, website or toll-free number.
Once registered, use the app to enter the Zone# listed on the purple signs by the pay station and/or by the purple stickers on the actual pay stations to start a parking session.
Advantages to Using Parkmobile
- No more waiting in line at the pay station
- No more carrying cash
- Ability to extend your parking session on-the-go (up to the maximum time limit) - no more worrying about running back to the physical machine to extend time
- Ability to receive customized reminders prior to your parking expiring - no more forgetting when your parking expires
- Ability to save 'favorite' and recently used zones
- Ability to view and print parking history