Visitor Information Center (VIC) Parking Procedures
The VIC parking lot, at 10900 Euclid Avenue, provides free, convenient parking for scheduled university visitors who are meeting with representatives from key offices in the Main Quad area. The lot also offers general visitor parking at the discretion of the VIC officer.
- The VIC booth is staffed from 6 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday.
- Approved offices can make reservations with the VIC officer. The officer hands dashboard passes to those approved. The pass must be displayed to park for free.
- university vehicles, marked service vehicles, and contractors with permits can park in four designated spaces outside the VIC lot.
- The VIC is available for after-hours special event parking for up to 30 people. Use of the VIC requires pre-approval by Campus Services and the hiring of an attendant.
- Amasa Chapel clients may park, if space is available, to inspect the building. The VIC is always available for functions there. Special event use will be reserved through at email@example.com.
- Call 216.368.2225, during business hours for reservations and special event lot rentals.
Offices Designated for Lot Privileges
These offices can use the Visitor Information Center lot for business guests and invitees:
- Board of Trustees
- President and Provost
- Sr. VP Administration
- VP Facilities & Planning
- Sr. VP Finance & CFO
- Sr. VP for Development
- VP University Relations
- VP Campus Services
- Dean Arts & Sciences
- VP Marketing & Communications
- VP Government Relations
- Dean Engineering
- VP Human Resources
- VP Inclusion, Diversity & Equal Opportunity
- VP Information Technology Services
- Office of General Counsel
- VP International Affairs
- VP Investments/ Treasurer
- VP Student Affairs