Postgraduate Audit Program
The Postgraduate Audit Program is available to individuals who hold MD, ND, DDS, or PhD degrees and are in training positions in CWRU research or clinical programs.
- Auditors pay only 10% of regular graduate tuition, plus the cost of books and materials. Please go to the Student Financial Services website for current graduate tuition rates and invoicing details.
- There will be no refunds should the auditor decide to withdraw from the course.
- Auditors may not be enrolled simultaneously in a degree program at CWRU.
- Auditors may only take two courses per semester and only with their faculty mentor's consent.
- Auditors may not enroll as a degree or non-degree student during the same semester while enrolled as a postgraduate audit student.
- Auditors will not receive a grade or course credit, but the audited course will appear on a CWRU non-degree transcript.
- Auditors may not, at any subsequent time, apply for credit in any class audited through this program, nor may the class be applied towards a degree.
- All registered students are automatically billed for the CWRU Student Medical Plan (in the fall and spring terms) unless a waiver is submitted to the University Health Service by the deadline posted for each semester. You may complete the waiver online when registering in the Student Information System. Please visit the Student and Dependent Medical Plans page for additional details.
Once your application is processed, you will receive instructions for course registration via email.
- Email a request to the postgrad audit advisor (firstname.lastname@example.org) to release the advising hold on your registration, this will allow you to register.
- Once the hold has been released, log into the Student Information System (SIS) to register. Go to Enrolling in Classes for detailed instructions.
- Please review the Overrides and Permissions Information.
- Prerequisites: It is the student's responsibility to meet any prerequisites for courses.
- From the Student Center, you can view your academic info, as well as view the Searchable Schedule of Classes to access semester schedules. View the Searchable Schedule.
Registration deadlines will follow the University Academic Calendar.
CWRU postdocs have access to setting up their own retirement plans with TIAA-Cref or Vanguard (with no fees) and can meet with representatives on campus.
* CWRU Postdocs are only able to set up an IRA (Individual Retirement Account), not a 403b account.
Cell Phone Discounts
AT&T and Verizon offer discounts for CWRU employees; simply contact the company and inform them you work at Case Western Reserve University. They may require you use your @case.edu email address to sign up.
Rental Car Discounts
Enterprise and National Car Rental offer discounts for business or personal travel.
Please email email@example.com for the access code or for questions.
See available airport parking discounts for Cleveland Hopkins Airport.
Cleveland Cavaliers Tickets
Available through CWRU Access Services, use the access code: CWRU
Once you select the game of your choice at the Rocket Mortgage Fieldhouse, please click the "Use Access Code" button to enter your code listed above to proceed with your purchase and receive your special offer pricing.
Movie Ticket Discounts
Discounted movie voucher tickets are available through CWRU Access Services to purchase in-person during business hours.
Available through CWRU Access Services, use promo code: CWRU
The Playhouse Square Corporate Exclusive Online ticketing Discount System was designed to give you and your co-workers the exclusive convenience of purchasing show tickets online and at a special discount. Just click on the link above and enter CWRU in the "Have a Promo Code?" box.