- Type: Classroom
- Room Type: Academic
- Board: Wall Whiteboard
- Flooring: Carpet
Technology (Active Learning Classroom, Configuration B)
- Touch Panel:6" 10 inch Color Active Matrix LCD
- Main Video Display: 1920 x 1080 (native) Resolution LCD
- Collaboration Video Displays: 1920 x 1080 (native) Resolution LCD; Windows 7 PC; Webcam; Sound bar
- Blu-Ray: Blu-Ray HD Video, DVD Video, MP3-CD, CD-R/CD-RW playback
- Doc Camera: Progressive Scan; Resolution 1024 x 768 (native). Continuous Auto Focus; 24x Zoom; "Image Turn"; 9 Picture Memory; Text Enhancer
- Speakers: Stereo Sound System
- Windows PC: Windows 10
- Instructor voice: microphone with voice reinforcement.
- Student voice: audience microphone for online meeting and recording.
Teaching in this room
- PC: This room has a PC and will be viewable on a live zoom, zoom recording, and echo 360 recording.
- Zoom: This room is zoom capable. Log in to zoom, start your meeting, select record (if you wish to record).
- Echo 360 appliance (Media Vision): This room can have lectures recorded through Echo 360. Needs to be scheduled. May or may not have camera for faculty to be on video as well. Sound, computer, and document camera will be captured.
- Faculty on Video: Faculty can be seen on video through in-room camera and can be recorded in ECHO360.
- In-Room Microphone: Faculty voice will be heard in live sessions and recordings without wireless mic.
- Classroom Audience Microphones: Student voices in classroom will be heard on live sessions and recordings.
- Document camera: can be used for all students (remote and in room) to see handwriting or diagrams and can be captured in recordings.
- Mersive Solstice: Screen sharing with iPad or other device through Mersive Solstice application or device.
Portable Device Connectivity
- Laptop: Video (HD15), audio and network (DHCP)
- Media: Composite Video (BNC/RCA) and stereo audio (RCA)