- Type: Classroom
- Room Type: Seminar
- Board: Whiteboard
- Flooring: Carpet
Technology (Level 1.5)
- Remote Control Panel: User-friendly panel that allows users to turn the system on and off, select various input sources and adjust audio volume
- Video Projection: 1024 x 768 (native) Resolution; 1280 x 1024 max. Light Output 3,500 ANSI lumen.
- VCR/DVD: DVD-Video, MP3-CD, CD-R/CD-RW playback. DVD High Speed, Smooth Motion Scan: 5; Speeds up to x100; Standard VHS playback.
- Doc Camera: Progressive Scan; Resolution 1024 x 768 (native). Continuous Auto Focus; 24x Zoom; "Image Turn"; 9 Picture Memory; Text Enhancer.
- Speakers: Stereo Sound System.
- Windows PC: Windows 10.
Teaching in this room
- PC: This room has a PC and will be viewable on a live zoom, zoom recording, and echo 360 recording.
- Zoom: This room is zoom capable. Log in to zoom, start your meeting, select record (if you wish to record).
- In-Room Microphone: Faculty voice will be heard in live sessions and recordings without wireless mic.
- Document camera: can be used for all students (remote and in room) to see handwriting or diagrams and can be captured in recordings.
Portable Device Connectivity
- Laptop: Video (HD15), audio and network (DHCP).
- Media: Composite Video (BNC/RCA) and stereo audio (RCA).