Report a Technical Issue: firstname.lastname@example.org
Technical Support Emergency: Call 216.368.HELP (4357)
- Type: Lecture Hall
- Room Type: Academic Lecture
- Board: Chalk
- Flooring: Tile
Technology (Level 2 HD)
- Touch Panel: 15" Color Active Matrix LCD with variable size video window and touch control.
- Video Projection: 1280 x 720 (native) Resolution; 1280 x 720 max. Light Output 3,500 ANSI lumen.
- Blu-Ray: Blu-Ray HD Video, DVD-Video, MP3-CD, CD-R/CD-RW playback.
- Doc Camera: Progressive Scan; Resolution 1024 x 768 (native). Continuous Auto Focus; 24x Zoom; "Image Turn"; 9 Picture Memory; Text Enhancer.
- Speakers: Stereo Sound System.
- Windows PC: Windows 10.
- All HD level Classrooms feature HDMI connectivity for portable devices
- Instructor voice: microphone for online meeting and recording, with voice reinforcement.
Teaching in this room
- PC: This room has a PC and will be viewable on a live zoom, zoom recording, and echo 360 recording.
- Zoom: This room is zoom capable. Log in to zoom, start your meeting, select record (if you wish to record).
- Echo 360 appliance (Media Vision): This room can have lectures recorded through Echo 360. Needs to be scheduled. May or may not have camera for faculty to be on video as well. Sound, computer, and document camera will be captured.
- In-Room Microphone: Faculty voice will be heard in live sessions and recordings without wireless mic.
- Document camera: can be used for all students (remote and in room) to see handwriting or diagrams and can be captured in recordings.
Portable Device Connectivity
- Laptop: Video (HD15), audio and network (DHCP).
- Media: Composite Video (BNC/RCA) and stereo audio (RCA).