Opportunities listed below include internal CWRU based and external private and selected government based funding sources.
Funding Agencies often require detailed language about the computational resources that will be used as part of a research project. To facilitate the application process, RCCI has created Proposal Templates detailing the design and capabilities of resources such as the High Performance Computing Cluster. Those documents can be found HERE.
If you are planning to apply for external funding, we encourage you to contact RCCI at email@example.com
- Funding Agencies - Funding agencies have specific requirements regarding a research project’s data management plan and the way in which research products will be archived and made accessible. While RCCI can assist researchers in navigating this information, we encourage you to review agency-specific documentation below.
Disclaimer: Many links listed on this page take you to external sites. No representation is made concerning the content of these sites, nor do the links to these sites serve as endorsements. The content and links posted on this site are to be considered only as guidance.
- National Institute of Health (NIH)
- NIH Grants Policy Statement - The National Institutes of Health Grants Policy Statement (NIHGPS) makes available, in a single document, the policy requirements that serve as the terms and conditions of NIH grant awards.
- NIH Grants Compliance & Oversight - Federal requirements, guidelines and resources for the extramural community involving grants compliance. The information provided on this website is designed to assist the extramural community in understanding the compliance obligations of their grant award, and understand the proper use of grant funds.
- NIH Guide to Grants and Contracts - The NIH Guide for Grants and Contracts is the official publication for NIH grant policies, guidelines and funding opportunities.
- NIH Data Sharing Policy and Implementation Guidance - This guide provides the NIH policy statement on data sharing and additional information on the implementation of this policy.
- National Science Foundation (NSF)
- NSF Grants & Cooperative Agreements - This includes information on the NSF Proposal and Award Policies and Procedures Guide.
- Dissemination and Sharing of Research Results - Investigators are expected to share with other researchers, at no more than incremental cost and within a reasonable time, the primary data, samples, physical collections and other supporting materials created or gathered in the course of work under NSF grants.
- NSF Specific Programs - For information on NSF offering in specific research area or special NSF programs.
- National Institute of Health (NIH)
Other Federal Funding Agencies - The University of California - California Digital Library has posted a helpful table summarizing the data management and sharing requirements of primary US federal funding agencies.
Who manages these Funding Resources?
- External resources are guided and managed by the individual entities as described in the sites linked above. CWRU has affiliations with, but does not manage or oversee these resources
How can I get information about these Funding Resources?
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions regarding External Resources. RCCI staff will assist to the best of our ability.
Where can I find more information about UTech Research Computing?
In addition to the Additional HPC Information section below, please view our Research Computing Brochure.
The Office of Research and Technology Management provides information and guidance on funding sources. Opportunities include internal CWRU based and external private and government based funding sources.